IOS Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0047E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Guayaquil, Guayas
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Guayaquil
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
iOS Developer at BairesDev
Being an iOS Senior Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tack stack, for iOS, then you are probably one of those unique we?re looking for.
What You?ll Do:
- Creating great mobile apps that integrate with cloud services.
- Engaging in the full product development lifecycle from ideation through delivery and support.
- Working within a fast moving team to develop crisp designs, create great code, and bring products to market quickly.
- Leading the development and implementation of key new enhancements.
- Helping us to continually evolve our processes and designs to build competitive advantage.
- Creating mock-ups and prototypes to express ideas and gather feedback.
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas freely and constructively, but also listening well to others.
- Creating best of breed mobile apps for iOS devices and smartwatches.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud.
- Advanced algorithm knowledge.
- IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Intermediate agile methodologies management.
- Strong understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions.
- Design Patterns knowledge.
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch.
- Experience in automated tests, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong experience with Version control.
- Strong experience with Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage.
- Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!