IOS Architect Remote Work / Ref. 0047E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Quito, Pichincha
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Quito
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
iOS Architect at BairesDev
Are you an iOS Software Architect able to provide the highest standards of tech quality and innovation? Are you driven for continuous progress, helping all the different types of clients around the world? If so, probably you are a good match for our Development Team. Apply!
You will lead a virtual team and should be masterful to advance the demands fulfillment process to achieve/exceed excellent delivery targets for related workloads in your assigned project.
What You?ll Do:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write well-structured, reliable, efficient and easily maintainable code.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in iOS.
- Ability to work with relational and non-relational bases.
- Strong experience in design and software architecture.
- Strong understanding of system security.
- Experience and a good understanding of memory management and performance.
- Experience with Distributed and Scalable solutions.
- Experience working with the Cloud.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expert in system designing.
- Expert IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Expert developing/integrating with large scalable applications.
- Expert in coding reviews and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Advanced English Level.
It would be best if you have extensive experience in large and distributed systems, high traffic, and high-volume systems, but it isn?t mandatory.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!